1. Customer agrees to assume all risk associated with selecting a USPS non-trackable shipment method (USPS media mail or USPS Intl. first class). As we cannot track these orders, we do not guarantee USPS shipments against loss, theft, delays, or damage. Lost, undelivered, and abandoned orders cannot be refunded. All international orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
2. International customers using the UPS International and FedEx International shipping option are subject to additional duties/taxes, not paid for with your order. These additional duties/taxes are levied by certain countries, and are the responsibility of the customer.
International customers using USPS First Class International shipping, please allow at least 6 weeks for delivery.
3. UPS and FedEx do not deliver to PO Boxes. If you are utilizing a PO Box for shipping, please select a USPS shipping option. UPS and FedEx shipments will not be delivered on Saturday. For example, orders placed on Friday prior to 12pm PST with overnight shipping will not deliver until Monday. Orders placed on Friday prior to 12pm PST with 2nd day shipping will not deliver until Tuesday.
4. Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf.
Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees.
Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.
5. Orders placed prior to 12pm (noon) PST Monday - Friday (with the exception of holidays) are generally shipped the same day. Please note: Orders placed after this time on weekdays, or anytime on Saturday or Sunday, will not be shipped until the following business day.
6. Please note, USPS does not does not offer expedited shipping options. If you need expedited shipping, please choose the appropriate UPS or FedEx expedited shipping option.
7. International Shipment Notice: Please be aware that you are responsible for paying all applicable duties, taxes and other import fees for shipments outside of the United States