Find the rest and hope you need by trusting God’s goodness!
How can you learn to have God’s favor on your life? You trust in him and in his Word, which confirms it over and over.
“The Lord is always good. He is always loving and kind, and his faithfulness goes on and on to each succeeding generation.” – Psalm 100:5 (TLB).
That’s why we created the Living in the Goodness of God complete audio series. In this 12-message series based on the 23rd Psalm, you’ll hear Pastor Rick share how God’s goodness and favor toward us aren’t based on our performance, but instead on what Jesus already did for us.
You’ll hear messages including . . .
1. Is God Really Good All the Time?
2. Letting God Meet My Needs
3. Relaxing in God's Goodness
4. How God's Goodness Can Restore You
5. How to Be Led By God's Spirit
6. The God of My Valleys
7. How Jesus Treats His Sheep
8. How God Lifts Me Up When I'm Worn Down
9. Living an Anointed Life
10. From Overwhelmed to Overflowing (Mother's Day)
11. Why You Don't Need to Fear Your Future
12. Heaven: God’s Eternal Goodness to You
Pastor Rick’s Living in the Goodness of God audio series is our thanks to you for your donation today. But this audio series is only available for a limited time—so request your copy as you give below today. The Living in the Goodness of God audio series is available in a 12 CD boxed set or by high quality Mp3 digital download.
Thank you for helping more people around the world know the hope of Jesus!